We focus on bringing out the best in our team members, because we know this will result in the best experience for our clients.
- If you love people and enjoy adding value to their lives,
- If you are passionate about Speech or Occupational Therapy for children and feel you would like to make a difference,
- If you are confident, driven and motivated,
- If you have experience in all aspects of therapy, and a thirst for learning, growth and diversity,
…We want to talk with you more about this opportunity.
Here are the benefits of working with us:
- You get regular clinical supervision and support
- New Graduates get a dedicated New Graduate training program
- You get opportunities for in-house and external professional development
- You get scheduled time to complete admin, planning and preparation
- You get an opportunity to work alongside other experienced speech pathologists and occupational therapists
- You get full-time administration support
- You get to help us with creating new ways to do help children reach their goals
- You get excellent work conditions
Occupational Therapists – we are looking for 2-3 new Occupational Therapists to join us.
Speech Pathologists – we are looking for 1-2 new speech pathologists
Leadership positions: Occupational Therapy Team Lead role will be available and more leadership positions will be available in the future.