Speaking and Listening including:
- Spoken Language: Grammar (proper sentences) and vocabulary
- Comprehension: Following instructions and understanding questions
- Stuttering: This affects the smooth flow of speech
- Speech (pronunciation): This is saying the sounds in words so that you can be understood
- Voice: This includes ability to control the volume, pitch, or pace of your voice
Speech Pathologists at Achieve Therapy are registered with Speech Pathology Australia. They actively participate in professional development, attending courses and conferences to keep up to date with the latest research and best practice.
Visit our Occupational Therapy page to see what else Achieve Therapy can do to help you achieve your best.