Who We help
Achieve Therapy has Speech Pathologists and Occupational Therapists to help our clients achieve their best talking, listening, eating and drinking, and independence. We work with a range of ages where there are challenges in development or acquired difficulties, as can happen following brain injury or with some neurological conditions. We can help with:
- Have difficulty with listening or speaking after a stroke
- Have difficulty with swallowing caused by stroke, brain injury, or degenerative disorder
- Have difficulty with daily activities (e.g., showering, getting up/down stairs)
- Need support with communication due to degenerative disorder
- Need support with social activities and community access due to dementia (e.g, alzheimers)
We help children with disabilities including Cerebral Palsy, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Downs Syndrome, and Fragile X achieve their potential in talking, fine motor skills, behaviour, sensory processing, or eating and drinking. We help all children, no matter the challenges that they currently have.
Our friendly and experienced team is here to discuss your dreams for your child and how we can help. Just call us on (02) 8739 7591, or contact us by clicking on the button below.